Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

Scribblings - 2003-06-30

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:53 am    Post subject: Scribblings - 2003-06-30 Reply with quote

Hi there,

Me again after my brief tenure in a Yorkshire jail.....stalking indeed.

As you may have noticed, dolarabee and her other half (we shall call him....Rob the Programmer Guy or He Who thinks Sean Bean's nose is Too Big) have added some new features to the archive while I was put away for attempting thievery of said Bean's under apparel. Most of them are self explanatory but I will call to your attention the new Open Scrolls Archive Forum.

It is fairly new and will eventually replace the Yahoo list that we've been using recently. If you would like to test out the forum and see what bugs may exist in the system, I'll be sure to bring it to the attention of He Who thinks Sean Bean's nose is Too Big (gotta think of something shorter) Very Happy.

In the event that all is well with the forum, I will still leave the Yahoo list in existence as crashes are a way of life and it is convenient to fall back on if needed. Once again, if you use the forum, don't expect it to be perfect, you're looking at more than week's work for Rob the Programmer Guy (hmmm....still needs work) and probably needs a few more tweaks before its all running smoothly.

That's if for now, please feel to contact support for suggestions and reports of any difficulties in utilizing the forum.

Off to see what Karl Urban is doing..... ~-:
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: