Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

300 story Anniversary

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 4:36 pm    Post subject: 300 story Anniversary Reply with quote

And EveningNightshade's My Son makes 300. Banana

For those of you who have yet to read this gem of a story borne out of our 'Letter's from Middle-Earth' challenge, I strongly recommend it. Not only is it wonderfully poignant, it is also our 300th story. I have to apologize for being MIA lately but I've been working on a project of my own that's kept me a little busy. However, I'm always pleased to see that things are progressing on this archive thanks to the participation of our great members. We've got some wonderful stories archived here not to mention a fun bunch of folks roaming the forum boards. Like all archives, we've had our teething problems but our policy of open communication with all of your seems to be working. You're still here Very Happy.

Like the rest of the female population of planet Earth, I'm gearing up for the release of the Extended Version of TTT. Even now, thoughts of Boromir or Sean Bean are never far away. I know Dolarabee is going postal waiting for the appearance of her favourite son of Gondor, not to mention a certain King of the Mark....Drool Bucket I myself will be watching for plot and cinematography, having no desire to waste my time on such names as Orlando Bloom, Viggo Mortenson....ah who am I kidding? Big Wink

I would also like to thank all those of you who have contributed to the financial side of the archive by your generous donations and your shopping at our Amazon store. Remember, every little bit helps and those of you who can't afford it, every little bit can be your contribution in stories and your voice on the archive.

Well that's it for now, I'll go back to my private little hell of trying to write the next 'Dune' ....ROFL that is if I don't go completely insane first.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: