Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

Guess Who's In Town Filming?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorcia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: Guess Who's In Town Filming? Reply with quote

The town would be Toronto and the actor...Viggo! I just uncovered this little tidbit of information. Since the Toronto Film Festival is going on(ends this weekend), we know Orlando is here for that but Viggos been in Toronto since August. He is here filming A History of Violence. According to a thread at IMDb, there are some out of town fliming dates happening about half an hour from my house. Now that might make an interesting trip to 'that' town as I do have a client there and 'could' just happen to be calling on them. No sightings of Viggo at the Festival but I understand he generally shuns the spotlight anyway. So think I will take a wee drive in a few weeks. Twisted Evil
Alassante
Virtual Village Mod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know if you need someone to help track him down. Ya know - a fellow stalker!! Devil's choice I could be there in oh about 3 days. Dude
Nagzul #2 - The Nazgul of Shmoove
Crucio! Because stupidity should be painful!
http://alikat7.livejournal.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SecretKeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: By Eru... Reply with quote

Dear Eru! We've got stalkers! Oh dear! lol, I'd gladly come but nope, I'm 4 Provinces away and have no money. Sad Ah well, have fun!
Sorcia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys,
I think filming has wrapped up and everyone gone. Viggo was really great to those that showed up at the various locations that were leaked to the public. He did lots of signing, pictures etc. Not much seen of him around town in TO, I would imagine when Orlando showed up for the Film Festival end of September, they got together to socialize but I never saw a pic nor heard a word of it. Last I heard, many LOTR actors were off to Dom's place in Hawaii for some time off.
Cheers

Alassante
Virtual Village Mod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorcia, did you actually meet Viggo yourself or just heard those things about him being really great?

Just my opinion and all Americans chime in, it really sucks how you have to live in LA or NY to see actors where in other countries they are in different places. I mean I live in NC and except for Dawson's Creek which filmed along our coast, we got nothing!! And who wants to see the kids from Dawson's Creek. Not me personally.

Nagzul #2 - The Nazgul of Shmoove
Crucio! Because stupidity should be painful!
http://alikat7.livejournal.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sorcia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I didn't get over the shoot. There were several postings-and pictures- over at IMBD with fans who had gotten to watch filming and chat to all the actors working on the films. Recently one of the local radio stations did a charity auction with an Aragorn figure that Viggo had signed for them. The announcer said he, Viggo, was a true gentleman and very nice. More than happy to help out with the charity signing.
Cheers

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: