Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

Scribblings from the Scribe Posted: 2003-06-17

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:55 am    Post subject: Scribblings from the Scribe Posted: 2003-06-17 Reply with quote

Announcing the arrival of the Femme Fatale category. Very Happy

This category was created for the use of OCs—being Original Characters, male or female. Over the next few weeks, Dolarabee and I shall be moving some stories containing these elements into this new category. All writers will be contacted prior to work being transferred, so rest assured, nothing will be moved without your consent.

In other news, the Shoutbox is up and running. Feel free to use it to voice any opinions you wish, even “You Suck” will be accepted, though expect a ‘You Suck Too’ will most likely be the returning response.
In regards to my earlier post, I apologise if I sounded as if I was on a bit of a crusade. That post was a result of a discussion on the Open Scrolls archive that probably should not have left the list.

In any case, it has always been my desire for the archive to be a haven of good quality fics as well as a community for writers and readers alike to exchange ideas and opinions.

Oh and any of you interested in Sean Bean’s underwear? I’m still on the case.

It will save me a lot of hassle when I need to buy Dolarabee a birthday present .... Twisted Evil Mr. Green
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: