Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

A few plot bunnies for the new TV/Movies library...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJLCyberPunk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: A few plot bunnies for the new TV/Movies library... Reply with quote

Now that the new TV/Movies library is up and running I hope is ok to post in this forum new plot bunnies for it...

I got a few of them:

1) This one is a crossover between Stargate Atlantis and Narnia. The timeline for SG-Atlantis would be just before the Wraith attacked them in season 1 and in Narnia would roughly a year after the events of TLTW&TW. An Athosian kid playing hide & seek in Atlantis comes accross an touches what turns out to be an Ancient Quantum mirror which transports him to Narnia he is found by Suzan who happened to be hunting in the forest along with Mr Beaver. The kid tries to explain as best as he can who he is and how he got there. Suzan and Mr Beaver help the boy find the control of the quantum mirror so he can get back, at the same time in Atlantis they have found out about the kid's disapearance and have figured out that he must have used the Quantum mirror so Mckay is desperately trying to find a way to bring him back. It also latter learned after the kid returns to Atlantis bringing along Suzan and Mr Beaver that the Ancients may had hid a ZPM in Narnia. So the quest and the hunt is on to find the ZPM before the Wraith show up...

2) How about a New BSG fic about the Cylons finding Earth and learning that Earth humans very much like them for the most part believe in one God as opposed to the miriad of Gods the colonials believe in. And that in that regard we have a kinship of sorts...
I have not had time to flesh out how this would take place and I'm niot saying they would be our buddies since the Show has made it clear that is imposible for the Cylons to play nice outside their own species as hard as they might try...

Hope this plot bunnies help.... Very Happy

[b]The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends![/b] John 15:13
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CrossOver_Fanfics_R_Us/?yguid=186380527
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FatiferousPoet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey RJLCyber!

Thanks for the plot bunnies. Here's a question for you: Did you want to consider parts of these for the new challenge section Rhapsody and I have posted up?

Check it out and you may want to enter a challenge for the TV/Movies section.

Just a thought! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: