Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

Shamelessly Seeking Feedback

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NancyBrooke
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Shamelessly Seeking Feedback Reply with quote

I wanted to publically thank all of you who reviewed my (as I see it) magnum opus "Who The Sword Devours" while it was being posted, particularly Aganuzir who helped me hew to canon where the Nazgul were concerned.

For one reason and another, most of them still inexplicable, this story was exceedingly difficult and time consuming for me to complete and, now that it is finally complete, I would love some feedback on the ending and the piece as a whole. I felt on a very thin limb at times, particularly with characterizations, the ending(s), and the number of details of Osgiliath I thought needed to be crammed in and continue to wonder if it worked.

If you read, and want to let me your final thoughts, I'd appreciate hearing about it here, in a story review, by pm or e-mail. Okay, sounding a little pathetic now so I'd better conclude:

Thanks, friends,

NB

Nazgul #3 in charge of ducking & sniggering

Garo golf a conu ned i eneth aran an ir ho delitha ad
Sulriel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: loved it Reply with quote

well. I had it on my MEFA nomination list, but it's NC-17.

Overall, I really enjoyed it and gave it a 5 star rating, but RL has had me chasing my tail so hard lately that I ran smack dab into myself and knocked myself out last friday. at least I got a little nap out of the deal! Smile

I apologize for not leaving a more detailed or thoughtful review. I know how much those can mean and I should have taken the time.

Anna

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im reading it right now and so far I like it very much! I downloaded it as soon as you posted it and Ive almost finished it. I do mean to review it as soon as Ive read it. Wink

Dont worry, Nancy, youre always brilliant! Very Happy

Reality is for people who cant handle Middle-earth!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: