Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

Anyone a fan of Battlestar Galactica here?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrsAnalytica

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Anyone a fan of Battlestar Galactica here? Reply with quote

I was just wondering, is there anyone on here who likes Battlestar Galactica, either the first series, the Galactica 1980 sequel, or the relatively recent remake?
If so, what's your favorite series/episode/character?
Viv
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never saw the original, but the remake rocked my socks right up until they did that whole "One year later" WTFery.

Helo/Sharon is hotness + hotness, so something for everyone. Hubs and I enjoyed that show a lot.

You writing fic for the show? I think we have a category here for it. Last I checked, I was the only one writing for it. Would love the company!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MrsAnalytica

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viv wrote:
I never saw the original, but the remake rocked my socks right up until they did that whole "One year later" WTFery.

Helo/Sharon is hotness + hotness, so something for everyone. Hubs and I enjoyed that show a lot.

You writing fic for the show? I think we have a category here for it. Last I checked, I was the only one writing for it. Would love the company!

I'm a fan of Caprica Six myself, in many parings (among which are some slash pairings too xD) but Sharon+Helo is epic indeed.
I could use a plot bunny for BG, because I'm currently so busy with writing a LoTR/Harry Potter crossover that most of my ideas are related to that. Any suggestions?
dolarabee
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helo... ::sighs::
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: