Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

Fanart (Slash Reff)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BittenBuggy

Location: Busy Being the Queen Of Everything.. And Trying to Catch the Yoda-Copter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Fanart (Slash Reff) Reply with quote

Ok, recently I've been looking for some new backgrounds on my desktop, but I want to put LotR fanart up. GOOD fanart. I ran across a site called that had "slashart" Warning-slash content Very Happy

http://www.squidge.org/~praxisters/lotrhobbits.html

I love the way they've done the pictures, I mean as far as the quality, but stuff that like is hardly appropriate for when my six-year-old wants to play Bob-the-Builder. Can anyone recomend a quality fanart site that doesn't have deliciously nude elves in compromising positions? Thanks!

-"My ultimate fantasy is to entice a man to my bedroom, put a gun to his head and say, 'Make babies or die'."

-"The Pope! how many divisions has he got?" - Stalin
Andreth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.elfwood.com is a good one, but it is huge. You'll be there for days. A favorite of mine is Nellas of Doriath, although some of her stuff is slash, but some isn't. http://www.menegroth.tk/ That's the new site she just moved to but I haven't had any luck getting it to open. Sad
BittenBuggy

Location: Busy Being the Queen Of Everything.. And Trying to Catch the Yoda-Copter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I did a quick look through those sites (You're right, Elfwood is huge) But from what I saw, that's not quite what I'm looking for. I mean, the ones on the link that I posted look REAL I was amazed. Mostly I want something like that, just without the slash (not that I didn't enjoy salivating over those pictures Wink )

-"My ultimate fantasy is to entice a man to my bedroom, put a gun to his head and say, 'Make babies or die'."

Andreth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.libraryofmoria.com (which is a slash site) has a small photomanipulation section. I don't remember what is in there because the first one I opened out of morbid curiosity was a picture of Sam and I couldn't bring myself to open another one after that. Oh, but it was funny...I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Very Happy
BittenBuggy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Blinded* Yep, had to open the Sam one... Well, that was unusually disturbing. Wink

Moralanqua

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some you may find something in:

http://www.shipofdreams.btinternet.co.uk/legolas.htm

http://members.aol.com/SpikesLuve/timegiven/evolution.html

http://www.tpu.fi/~c0000543/nenuial/links.html

http://www.dreamvision-entertainment.com/dvw/wallpaper.html

Ellbee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you were all talking about it, I had to go look at the Sam picture. *Snort!* Those pictures were all...um...kinda... Well, anyway, the Theban Band does it much better, don't they? Cool

-Ell

Andreth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ellbee wrote:
Since you were all talking about it, I had to go look at the Sam picture. *Snort!* Those pictures were all...um...kinda... Well, anyway, the Theban Band does it much better, don't they? Cool

-Ell

It's like looking at a car crash - you don't want to, but you just have to. You're braver than I am, though - I couldn't get past the first one! I am very sorry about your eyesight, Bitten Buggy. I hope it recovers soon. Laughing

You know what I find really amusing? When I happen across a picture like that I minimize it and then call my unsuspecting husband over, "Oh honey, come take a look at this". Then Bam! That was also part of the reason for my laughing so hard at the Sam picture. I think he's blind, too. But he always falls for it.

I have to ask, what's the Theban band? Educate the ignorant, please. Very Happy
Ellbee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andreth wrote:

I have to ask, what's the Theban band? Educate the ignorant, please. Very Happy

It's the site mentioned in the first post.

http://www.squidge.org/~praxisters/

Some of it kind of silly, but much better class of manips, and some of it can really set the imagination in gear, if you're at all inclined toward slash. Cool

-Ell

BittenBuggy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, thats the link I pasted. I've come to really enjoy that site Twisted Evil

Andreth, I'll try the unsuspecting husband trick, sounds like fun Very Happy I've done that with slash-fic before, and left it on the dinning room table. He just can't not read it, it's hilarious. Though sometimes it makes me wonder.... Wink

alexjohn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: NFL Films President Steve Sabol dies at 69 Reply with quote

I havenít any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Capital Gains Tax Advice London Accountants
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: