Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

Cookie for Robbie, Scribe, and Do

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viv
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Cookie for Robbie, Scribe, and Do Reply with quote

Just thought it was about time we had a thread pointing out all the many things you folks are doing *right*. And how much writers and readers, including me, appreciate all your hard work.

My favorite feature of the site is how easy you've made it to edit chapters/stories. When I get a review saying I spelled something wrong or that a visual didn't work or whatnot, I can go right in there and fix it on the fly. Poof. Better story, instantly. I can't think of another archive that is so accessible.

Thank you thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NancyBrooke
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Idea, Viv!

My favorite feature of the site is how, when I log in, all the info I want is right there waiting for me: how many new forum posts there have been, if I have any messages, and what stories have been posted and/or edited recently.

Thanks, Guy and Gals!

Nancy
Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you,

Actually a lot of the credit has to go to Rob the Programmer (using the Big Nose title will just bring about another argument Very Happy). He's been great with setting up all the technical aspects of the archive. Initially, I wanted something simple but Rob who must be viewed with condolences because he watched Pirate Movie (yes....with Chris Atkins) with us and is probably still a gibbering wreck, tweaked the software program we had decided upon to make changes. Well tweaking led along to full blown prodding, shoving and then just completely altering the whole thing to come with viola! What you seen on the archive. We're lucky to have him here while Do actually does at home Twisted Evil

All hail to the Rob the Programmer Guy and leave gifts at his feet
Kneel, Suckers
Gaslight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wheeee! The Pirate Movie! My favorite musical at the age of 9. Very Happy

Ahem, I like the ability to change things quickly and easily if you discover mistakes or have them pointed out to you. Just like ff.net, it's great. The more moderated archives...I just have to let the errors stand.
Robbie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments - keep enjoying the archive and we'll keep supporting it. And thanks for all the patience with bugs and other such things.

(Oh, and thanks to whoever's been to Amazon. We have no idea who, but someone's helping us out - so thanks!)

jozovuvuf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Net and all offered items have been shared for the enhancement of the goals for the humans. The charge of the joy and best assignment writing service is depicted for the potent use of the reflection for the citizens.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: