Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

We have a forum!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dolarabee
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:54 am    Post subject: We have a forum!!! Reply with quote

Hooray to Rob, our web-wizard, for his hard work!

Very Happy

do.
sindohte

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is totally awesome. I look forward to posting whatever might spill forth from my mind in the future. Very Happy
Ellbee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent idea, this may be easier to work with than the Yahoo group. I look forward to everyone spilling their brains out. Very Happy -Ell
JennnLee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool, I'm glad this came into existence. Even if Rob the programming guy does think that Sean Bean's nose is too big. Smile

Looking forward to spilling more of my brain than I did on the Yahoo list. I must say, I'm relieved I didn't get ridden out on a rail for saying I had never read the books. I had fully expected it...
Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JennnLee wrote:
Very cool, I'm glad this came into existence. Even if Rob the programming guy does think that Sean Bean's nose is too big. Smile

Looking forward to spilling more of my brain than I did on the Yahoo list. I must say, I'm relieved I didn't get ridden out on a rail for saying I had never read the books. I had fully expected it...

Nope, this isn't that kind of archive. So far I've found the level of civilised discussion on the list to be quite impressive, even when the ideas are different. I'm particularly grateful because it is what I had intended, healthy discussion and debate on our favourite subject - the Tolkienverse. Very Happy
Ariel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo! A VBulletin engine? Very good. I post on a couple of sites that use this and we love it. Thanks, Scribe - I look forward to talking to folks.

Ariel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Maram68
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say, that though I really think its great to improve communication forms, I am personally not very fond of Forum Boards. I prefer the old fashioned Y-lists where I get mails about everybody's response .... since I can't log on to the boards from the office ( might look suspicious if I say I am calculating the Euro exchange rates looking at Aragorn, right?)

Anyway, I'll try to stay in touch .... no promises though!

Huggles
Claudia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JakeHugh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:34 pm    Post subject: wonderful work Reply with quote

After so time, at last this amusement discharge. This diversion is so great since it is loaded with the riddles and graphically it is so great amusement and get admission-service from us. The sound of this amusement is likewise exceptionally one of a kind and no doubt it is the best round of 2017.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: