Spiritualism...what do you believe in?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eyborg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He he he... Borgie! Laughing That was cute Ghettoelleth... Very Happy
I am Borg. Resistance is futile! Twisted Evil
Big Hug to you too!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ghettoelleth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am Borg. Resistance is futile!

Very Happy Reminds me of that thing:

All your base are belong to us! Video game Bounce

Yavanie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghettoelleth wrote:
Awww, Hi Borgie, where ya been? Big Hug

This is nice, isn't it? Ya has such a lovely and giving way of approaching this subject. I've always respected her a great deal for this.

Shnogs to you too, Ya. Big Hug

>>sniff<< awwww, she's gonna make me cry!!!! Bawl

...I understand the sadness of the Elves, and I have seen Mordor.

To be older and wiser you must first be younger and stupider.
Shanalir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoo, boy, am I coming into this late in the game. I can relate to a lot of the prevous posts: I was raised Christian, got scared into obedience by a fire and brimstone preaching parent, who also happened to be very hipocritical, and by the time I was 19, I decided to enlist in the Military to get away from said parents influence. After I'd been enlisted for about six monts or so, I learned that among my circle of friends were an Atheist (although he seemed to be more of an Agnostic, to me), a number of Wiccans and Pagans, a Bhuddist, and a few examples of Christianity at its best. I also realized that years of seeing hipocrisy in my parent (singular, it was only one of my parents, and that one criticized anyone to didn't adhere to their personal interperetation), I was so bittered and biased that I couldn't view Christianity with an open mind. So I decided to take a step back, take a look at every religion I had an oppourtunity to, and really think about my faith. I decided after much soul searching that instead of picking a doctrine and adhering to it, I would look around untill I found a set of religious belifs that closesly matched my own deep seated beliefs. Such as: God is essentially sexless, neither male nor female, but with aspects of both, and may choose to present itself in many different forms. And morality is what is most important. All life is sacred, take life only when you must. No one view is perfect for everyone, religion must be able to adapt to each individual's personal needs. And (I humbly paraphrase from Hamlet) more exists in this world than is dreampt of in all our sciences, ideals, and philosophies. After I met my husband, and started learning about his religion, Wicca, with Druidic influences, I realized that Wicca matches my personal beliefs the best, and fulfills my spiritual needs the best. Will it always do that? I don't know. But I am committed to this path for as long as I can grow and move forward on it.
Eyborg

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghettoelleth wrote:
I am Borg. Resistance is futile!

Very Happy Reminds me of that thing:

All your base are belong to us! Video game Bounce

LOL! Yes, I've heard that phrase - I've just never been able to figure out what it means! I mean, it's not proper grammar, you know...?

This reminds me of the phrase: "If you build it, they will come..." which was, I think, from some movie. Can't remember which...

- - - - -

Anyway, since I'm here, I want to grab the opportunity and express my condolences towards all the Catholics here, on the passing of Pope John Paul II. - Although he was very conservative in many things, I always had a great respect for him, and he was indeed a remarkable man (as well as the only pope who has visited Iceland so far). I'm glad that his suffering is now over, and that he is resting in peace with God now. Smile

And it will be interesting to see who will be the next Pope... Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rosstaylor505

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
facebook
rosstaylor505

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
http://komiwiki.syktsu.ru/index.php?title=Acquiring_a_Mattress__Tips_That_might_aid_you_to_Get_the_Quite_very_best_Mattress
http://embreveaqui.indisciplinar.com/index.php?title=Purchasing_a_Mattress__Tips_That_will_help_to_Get_the_Most_successful_Mattress
http://www.ubiqueict.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=882671
rosstaylor505

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
abzarmarket
rosstaylor505

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
https://kissclaus0.home.blog/2019/04/24/deciding-on-a-mattress-guidance-that-will-help-you-to-get-the-biggest-mattress/
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s465/sh/b8318bbb-3569-4c1c-a324-34d812f9631b/a098d9fe30c6e8f8f8298f6d3d434be7
https://sciencewiki.science/wiki/Acquiring_a_Mattress_Ideas_That_Will_Support_You_to_Get_the_Most_effective_Mattress
sarawatson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe in god and my family becaus family is everything. By family and god, I mean anyone who loves me, protects me, stands by me and provides encouragement in my bad times.

I believe my family happiness is my responsibility. tablet for rent
GracieSkylar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe in Spiritualism. For me spirituality is simply an aspect of life which some people actively pursue while others don't. Buy macbook online
rosstaylor505

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my reader. Can you Help me please?
https://wanelo.co/buffetdouble51
http://baijialuntan.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=1324231
http://www.miyou.hk/home.php?mod=space&uid=883813
emmaharris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:15 am    Post subject: Great post Reply with quote

Yes, I believe in spiritualism. It simply an aspect of life which some people actively pursue while other people don't pursue. Spirituality is always concern with mercy and ultimate truth. Thanks for sharing this beautiful post with us. Fantasy sports app developers
rosstaylor505

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
what is stiiizy battery made of
rosstaylor505

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a good blog you have here. Please update it more often. This topics is my interest. Thank you. . .
pet waste removal Denton
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: