Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

Public Announcement to "Gwahir"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robbie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:13 am    Post subject: Public Announcement to "Gwahir" Reply with quote

I'm not usre who "Gwahir" is on e-boadcast.com.au, but if this is you, or you know who "theentertainercalledjem@hotmail.com" is, please stop using the avatars hosted on this site in another forum.

If you are on this forum, please squeek and we'll tell you how you can host an avatar elsewhere.

Failure to do so and
a) we'll just remove the available avatars for everyone (sorry folks)
b) we'll replace it with something not too complimentary (for e-broadcast.com.au - now wouldn't that really embarass you!)

Thanks.

Gwahir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe this happened! I had no idea that using it would affect you, I really didn't! I'm also sorry that I don't often come to this forum so that's why I didn't see this message. I am so so sorry! I really don't know much about these things!
BittenBuggy

Location: Busy Being the Queen Of Everything.. And Trying to Catch the Yoda-Copter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: After very little debate, I decided not to stand up for the computer illiterate, and otherwise ignorant computer people, such as myself and delete what I previously had... Out of fear of the wrath of Robbie Scary (And the fact that it is ABSOLUTLY none of my business Very Happy )

-"My ultimate fantasy is to entice a man to my bedroom, put a gun to his head and say, 'Make babies or die'."

-"The Pope! how many divisions has he got?" - Stalin
dolarabee
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thinking, BittenBuggy, as you might have found a nasty comeback from us. BUT, that said, it's not really your business.... but it does affect you.

Had Gwahir responded - and I mean it's been weeks! - computer illiterate or not, we could have done something, explained things.

But now we have been forced to take down the avatars we had available for our members, penalising everyone, because of some of those members abusing that little option.

A polite question as to whether or not they could use them somewhere else would have been the thing to do (and much appreciated), especially if they claim ignorance or lack of knowledge. It's not like we don't answer queries around here...

do.

~ Daniel Bélanger
BittenBuggy

Location: Busy Being the Queen Of Everything.. And Trying to Catch the Yoda-Copter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally understandable Very Happy

-"My ultimate fantasy is to entice a man to my bedroom, put a gun to his head and say, 'Make babies or die'."

-"The Pope! how many divisions has he got?" - Stalin
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: