Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

new and hunting a story

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LouiseP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: new and hunting a story Reply with quote

hi. i'm new and hoping someone can help me find a story. i was reading it at another archive when they changed servers and it wasn't updated and my computer went wonky and i lost all my bookmarks. i can't remember the name or who wrote it. i'm hoping that because it's het and long and funny, someone here might know it.

it's a rohirrim fic, about gamling and a rather feisty dsiplaced noblewoman. the name of his horse is 'suffers' and the horses are just as hot and heavy as the two characters. also, eomer is very funny. it's been over a year since i read any of it and that's all i remember.

if this isn't okay, i apologize and please delete the thread. thanks.
Alassante
Virtual Village Mod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it Riders of the Mark by ZeeDrippy? I've not read that story but that sounds like its similar to what I've heard and I know Zee's characters are funny. Very Happy

Hey newbie btw. Enjoy!!!

Nagzul #2 - The Nazgul of Shmoove
Crucio! Because stupidity should be painful!
http://alikat7.livejournal.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LouiseP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: that's it! Reply with quote

i just found it. i discovered your search function and just found it on the last page. i think she's added 8 or 9 chapters since i read it last.

thank you!

(lots of rohirrim fic. i'll be reading for a long time!)
Alassante
Virtual Village Mod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: that's it! Reply with quote

LouiseP wrote:
i just found it. i discovered your search function and just found it on the last page. i think she's added 8 or 9 chapters since i read it last.

thank you!

(lots of rohirrim fic. i'll be reading for a long time!)

Was I right? Was it Rider by Zee?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LouiseP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: that's it! Reply with quote

Alassante wrote:

Was I right? Was it Rider by Zee?

yes, that's the one! it's just a hoot and when aff went down last spring and then my computer went kaplooey, i lost all of my bookmarked stories. i've found the others, but i've had a devil of a time finding this one. thanks!
NancyBrooke
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: that's it! Reply with quote

LouiseP wrote:
... but i've had a devil of a time finding this one. thanks!

Well, now that you have, take of your coat! have a seat and stay a while. While Zee's story is great, it's just the tip of the iceberg!

Nazgul #3 in charge of ducking & sniggering

Garo golf a conu ned i eneth aran an ir ho delitha ad
NancyBrooke
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and, I meant to add,
Edward Lear wrote:
Tell us all about yourself we pray!-
For to know you yourself is our only wish;
Are you beast or insect, bird or fish?"

Nazgul #3 in charge of ducking & sniggering

Garo golf a conu ned i eneth aran an ir ho delitha ad
NeumeIndil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it'll be okay for me to tell you that there's a new chapter coming up shortly. Zee had to take a bit of a break from writing b/c of her job, but she's got another chapter on the way in the next few weeks. (I'm super excited; she's written some of my favorite stories too!)

http://embullybreedrescue.org/
LouiseP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i have plenty to catch up on and if she hasn't updated when i'm finished, it appears i have a lot to keep me occupied!

btw, i'm louise, mother to 2 grown sons and i love the rohirrim. (remind me of my dh!) it's nice to find a nice place for het fic.
NeumeIndil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to meet you. Smile Welcome aboard.

http://embullybreedrescue.org/
ZeeDrippyVessel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah! You found me!

I'm rather slow these days to update. Writers block on Tel' Lindar, the new job, the move, the move, online college courses, the new job, stress, pain, oppression.... just to name a few....

But hopefully, I'll find some time soon and summer vacation is coming up... the next chapter is well begun and the end is finished, it's just the middle that I can't find time for...

So hard writing Eomer... singing dirty ditties underneath the newly wedded couple's room....

Read some of Neume's stuff in the meantime... she writes a VERY naughty horselord...

Welcome to the board!

ZeeDrippyVessel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: HEY!!!!! Reply with quote

Where's my avvie go????

This is NOT nice.... Evil or Very Mad

Alassante
Virtual Village Mod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY!!!!! Reply with quote

ZeeDrippyVessel wrote:
Where's my avvie go????

This is NOT nice.... Evil or Very Mad

If you don't use it enough, they take it away. Wink Where you been hiding lately stranger??

ZeeDrippyVessel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY!!!!! Reply with quote

Alassante wrote:

If you don't use it enough, they take it away. Wink Where you been hiding lately stranger??

I got a REAL job! A real job making real money and I have to prep and plan and all that good stuff.

It was also 350 miles away and I had to move and live on my tax return for 6 weeks and then move and come up with rent and electric and water deposits and everything on the first check and I get paid once a month. My internet is through school right now and they track everything so my online time is usually AFTER school... or during my planning. The hardest thing was my car went toes up after I moved and I spent 4000.00 on it in 3 months. Last month was the first month I lived within my budget constraints! I still have another truck of stuff to bring down. Half my furniture and 152 boxes are still in storage (I packed a 26 foot truck the first time!) and I can't find my notes on Rider OR Tel' Lindar.

I live on the beach between two resort islands on the coast of Georgia and it's really sweet, but very lonely. I finally bought a NEW computer (laptop) and Michael gets a new computer this week! So we're doing well.

So that's where I've been hiding. They can just give me my damn avvie back or they might not like what I replace him with...

Alassante
Virtual Village Mod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY!!!!! Reply with quote

ZeeDrippyVessel wrote:

So that's where I've been hiding. They can just give me my damn avvie back or they might not like what I replace him with...

hehe I was just teasing about them taking it away. I have no idea where it went because I can't see avies at work anyway. Sad Welcome back though.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: