Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

In need of a beta reader and some elvish

View previous topic :: View next topic  
silverroses39

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: In need of a beta reader and some elvish Reply with quote

Alright hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to look at my message it is very apreciated!!!

anyway getting to the point. I am currently writing my first LOTR (AU) romancish type story, and i have decided to post it... lol go figure. Grammer was never my strong point in high shool or college. lol anyway if there is anyone who is interested in help please contact me..

SO my story is About a girl anna who some way shape or form finds herself in Middle earth. And i know this has been done many times before but i love it. Anyways she falls in love with legolas ect

Also i need someone who is almost fluent or knows where i can find a good elvish translator.

interested?
my email: submodalitiessbcd@hotmail.com
Thanks much
~~Moi
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NancyBrooke
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Anna, can you tell us a little more?

What Age would this be set in? What characters might the girl encounter? More likely to get a beta with sympathetic interests that way.

Also, let me recommend that you check out this site's guidelines, if you haven't already. OSA is very particular about fics where a OC gets lifted into ME. Make sure the story you want to write gets posted in the place most folks will want to read it.

Cheers,

NB

Nazgul #3 in charge of ducking & sniggering

Garo golf a conu ned i eneth aran an ir ho delitha ad
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: