Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

Heroes season 2 starting next week!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viv
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Heroes season 2 starting next week! Reply with quote

Save the Eyelashes Save the Fangirls!

That refers to Adrian Pasdar's (aka Nathan Petrelli's) eye fringe. Similar hand-wringing currently going on in some circles over the fate of Peter Petrelli and the very bad Sylar.

I hear they're adding new castmembers, etc. Can't say I know much about it, but I'm really looking forward to the new season.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Viv
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops... meant to say that season 2 is starting next week in the U.S. I'm not sure when it starts elsewhere. Sorry if this thread makes folks feel behind, through no fault of their own, in their tv consumption!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
trekqueen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woooooohoooo!

actually, it was funny... we were watching some old 24 episodes and I saw the cast members having their names listed in the credits at the beginning and I all of a sudden went "ZACHARY QUINTOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" and hubby thought I was nuts for a minute until I explained it was Sylar/future-Spock. Very Happy

"I wish I was a writer who sees what's yet unseen. I wish I was a prayer expressing what I mean. I wish I was a stranger who wanders down the sky. I wish I was a starship in silence flying by." --Wish (Komm zu mir)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NancyBrooke
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question is, can those of us who missed season one start now and keep up??
Nazgul #3 in charge of ducking & sniggering

Garo golf a conu ned i eneth aran an ir ho delitha ad
vladazhael

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NancyBrooke wrote:
The question is, can those of us who missed season one start now and keep up??

Should be easier than keeping up with "Lost". Rolling Eyes

**Vlad the Mouth of Sauron**
Piercings and creepy grins always available.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
trekqueen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed, there will be a few things that will make you go.. huh? but the dvds for season one are already out so you can always rent the and watch it during the pauses between new episodes in the week.

"I wish I was a writer who sees what's yet unseen. I wish I was a prayer expressing what I mean. I wish I was a stranger who wanders down the sky. I wish I was a starship in silence flying by." --Wish (Komm zu mir)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NancyBrooke
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the encouragement! 'Cause I need more TV to watch ... Rolling Eyes

trekqueen wrote:
the dvds for season one are already out so you can always rent the and watch it during the pauses between new episodes in the week.

I was thinking about that ... sadly, missed my chance to watch it online.

Viv
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear that each season is supposed to be a contained adventure, so last season was about stopping the NY explosion and this season is supposed to be about ... who knows. I can't imagine it'd be any different than coming to any show a season or two on, which I did with both Farscape and SG-1, both of which shows I enjoyed a bunch. (I eventually saw sesaon 1 of Farscape, but I don't think I've ever seen the first three seasons of SG-1).

In short: Heroes ain't The X-Files (but then few shows are).
dolarabee
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viv wrote:
Heroes ain't The X-Files (but then few shows are).

Well let's hope Heroes doesn't end up like The X-Files did. Cool

do.

~ Daniel Bťlanger
trekqueen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a theory about the Peter/Nathan stuff.

***Spoilers Below Highlight to view better***

Maybe Peter picked up Nikki's power of her split personality with her dead sister. What if Peter "died" and somehow latched himself onto his brother Nathan who managed to fly off in time or whatever but that's why the Peter we saw in Ireland has amnesia, he regenerated but his "soul" or "consciousness" is in Nathan. Kind of like the whole Star Trek III: The Search for Spock movie where Spock had put his "consciousness" into McCoy at the end of Wrath of Khan and then when his body regenerated on the Genesis planet, they retrieved new Spock and then implanted the consciousness back into the body. :O Only makes sense to have some sort of Trek reference with Mr. Sulu in it.

NancyBrooke
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Heros site? One with detailed episode recaps and background info? We are nearing the end of the season and I have a bunch of questions. Of course, I was watching last night half asleep with a terrible cold so that may have contributed to my confusion.

Lemme know (about the site, that is).

Thanks!

NB

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: