Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

Transformers 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dolarabee
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Transformers 3 Reply with quote

Okay, I totally caved in yesterday.

Had a sucky week at work, the last two days worse than the rest, and the week couldn't have come to an end faster. So anyway, we had drinks planned for a colleague who's retiring after 21 years (don't know how can one possibly last that long in that place!) and so I had to stay back even though all I wanted was to be as far away as possible from anything to do with work. A few gin tonics later, I decided to go see Transformers 3 (in 3D vmax) because things getting blown up sounded damn good and right in line with my mood.

True I should point out that someone had told me how brilliant Alan Tudyk was in this so I was already curious... but wow, it was much better than I anticipated - explosions aside.

Didn't like the first movie, didn't even entertain ever watching number two (no matter how hot Josh Duhamel might be in fatigues), so the third wasn't really on my list until Tudyk came up (and that yucky week).

Anyone else went to see this? John Turturro was a scene-stealer, Malkovich totally wacked. Loved Frances McDormand and I even actually kinda liked Shia LaBeouf in this one. There was also Ken Jeong (from The Hangover), with another off-the-wall part. And can I say Leonard Nimoy? Very Happy

Okay, to enjoy the above, I had to leave my brain at the door, of course, but hey, what are Friday nights for?

ETA: Oh, I forgot. McDreamy is in this, for all you fans of Grey's Anatomy.

do.

~ Daniel Bélanger
DarkElfChilde

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it Sunday, and I thought it was better than the last two. I think it's because Megan Fox wasn't in it. I was happy to see Alan Tudyk, and thought he was funny as ever, and the same could be said about Ken Jeong.

Did you like those two little transformer robots? I forogt their names. Razz

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: