Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

"National Treasures" The new Sean Bean movie

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amlee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: "National Treasures" The new Sean Bean movie Reply with quote

Ok anyone that has seen "The Villiage" saw the trailer for this movie. I for one was jumping up and down when I saw it. Going Sean Bean! Sean Bean! He looks OMG breath taking!

To see the trailer and to read up on this movie go to this link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368891/
Aerin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emoticon def of amlee when speaking of Sean Bean Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce

you are so cute!

I thought it looked great! Just wish they'd gotten Ed Norton instead of Nick Cage. Nick is just so dead pan....(I luv him I really do)
ArtanisOrangeBlossom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you must understand that i have four favorite actors:

4: Richard Gere
3: Johnny Depp
2: Nic Cage
1: BEAN

so imagine my ecstasy when i saw the trailer...i'm taking my butt to see if it even if i have to go alone! Hippy
Thuriniel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the first trailer I thought it looked like a very entertaining movie ... Sean B. made it even better Very Happy !
Amlee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever since Cage did that God awful attempt at a Southern accent in that movie (can't remember the name of it) I haven't liked him.

It opens this Friday! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! Have I said I can't wait!! Razz Lets start the chant Sean Bean! Sean Bean! Sean Bean!!
SpaceWeavil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen it advertised here, but not sure when it comes out. Until it does though, I have a Sean Bean dvd to watch whenever. And it has Jason Isaacs in it. So I am happy. Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil
inglor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean Bean sits with Sean Connery, Mel Gibson, Sam Elliot, and Anthony Hopkins in my pantheon of favorite actors. As a conspiracy theory and history fan, this picture looks interesting and Sean is a bonus.

When I first learned that LOTR was going to be a movie, I pictured Bean as Aragorn. I was a little dissapointed that he was Boromir b/c I knew he would get axed in the first picture. But now I see the wisdom in the choice.

Inglor

Owner of the phrase: "merciless attention" so authorized by Viv
NancyBrooke
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, as if I needed an incentive to see this film, I think it looks like a great date flick - action and good-looking leading men ... what better combination can there be? Now if only it would play a big-screen theater ...

This link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368891/releaseinfo
should provide a clue re: release dates. Although, just 'cause it's been released in the US doesn't mean, e.g., that it's come to my secondary market.

Nazgul #3 in charge of ducking & sniggering

Garo golf a conu ned i eneth aran an ir ho delitha ad
DreadLadyFreya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: "National Treasures" The new Sean Bean movie Reply with quote

Amlee wrote:
Sean Bean! He looks OMG breath taking!

When does he NOT look OMG breath taking? Drool Bucket

Amlee wrote:
Let's start the chant Sean Bean! Sean Bean! Sean Bean!

Okay! Sean Bean! Sean Bean! Sean Bean! Kiss Big Hug

Love is more than a candle.

Love can ignite the stars.
Robbie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: "National Treasures" The new Sean Bean movie Reply with quote

DreadLadyFreya wrote:
When does he NOT look OMG breath taking?

In profile, one sniff and he looks like he could take everyone's breath away. Wink

Amlee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inglor wrote:
Sean Bean sits with Sean Connery, Mel Gibson, Sam Elliot, and Anthony Hopkins in my pantheon of favorite actors. As a conspiracy theory and history fan, this picture looks interesting and Sean is a bonus.

When I first learned that LOTR was going to be a movie, I pictured Bean as Aragorn. I was a little dissapointed that he was Boromir b/c I knew he would get axed in the first picture. But now I see the wisdom in the choice.

Inglor

Have you read any of Dan Brown's books? I just got through reading Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code, and Deception Point. All of which makes you go either DAMN or WOW or Both!!

They are making "The Da Vinci Code" into a movie. It runs real close to "National Treasures". Many are comparing the two. George Clooney and Tom Hanks have both been said to want the part of Robert Langdon. Ron Howard is directing it. Production is set to start next year for a 2006 release date.
inglor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off Topic!
Amlee wrote:

Have you read any of Dan Brown's books? I just got through reading Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code, and Deception Point. All of which makes you go either DAMN or WOW or Both!!

Yep, they sure do, I gave Code to my brother-in-law and he switched his major to history. DaVinci is one of my favorite people from history, along with Alex the Great and Archimides, so this has been a good year form me to read and watch TV. I was a little dissapointed in Demons, it stretched the laws of physics and reality just a little too much, it turned a little too Clive Cussler for me.

Amlee wrote:

They are making "The Da Vinci Code" into a movie. It runs real close to "National Treasures". Many are comparing the two. George Clooney and Tom Hanks have both been said to want the part of Robert Langdon. Ron Howard is directing it. Production is set to start next year for a 2006 release date.

I was wondering about this, thanks. I forgot to put T.H. in my list of favorites but I think G.C. might be better as Langdon. But with that line up, it should be a good one.

Inglor
really Off Topic!

PS. DYK that Archimides was on the brink of developing Calculus when the Romans invaded Syracuse (and killed him)... 1000 years before Newton. Nearly all our technology is rooted in Calculus, imagine how far ahead we would be if that Roman footsoldier doesn't kill Archimides

Owner of the phrase: "merciless attention" so authorized by Viv
DreadLadyFreya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: "National Treasures" The new Sean Bean movie Reply with quote

Robbie wrote:
DreadLadyFreya wrote:

In profile, one sniff and he looks like he could take everyone's breath away. Wink

Poor, poor Robbie! Another victim of probiscus envy. Sad (Don't worry, dearie, there are still some women out there under the misguided notion that it's not what he has, it's how he uses it. Twisted Evil )

Love is more than a candle.

Love can ignite the stars.
Sorcia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NancyBrooke wrote:"This link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368891/releaseinfo
should provide a clue re: release dates. Although, just 'cause it's been released in the US doesn't mean, e.g., that it's come to my secondary market."

Well I guess I have to assume Canada is part of the US according that database. Well, OK, likely when the time comes to have one united North America...Canadians, being the hostess with the mostess(natural resources) will just open the front door and welcome the guest in. But I get WAY off topic here Mad
Cheers
oh Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean Very Happy

NancyBrooke
Challenge Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: "National Treasures" The new Sean Bean movie Reply with quote

Robbie wrote:
DreadLadyFreya wrote:

ROFL

"Thanks folks, I got a million of 'em - more than Cyrano De Bergerac! and I'll be here all week. Try the veal ..."

I think "National Treasure" has trumped "DaVinci Code" by coming out first; I can't help but imagine that Da Vinci Code will look something like a copy cat even though the book came out a while ago (and was lots of fun to read).

I agree, Inglor: I think Tom Hanks would be a mistake in that roll.

Nazgul #3 in charge of ducking & sniggering

Garo golf a conu ned i eneth aran an ir ho delitha ad
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: