Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

I was searching through my bank

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smarthuiyuan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:01 am    Post subject: I was searching through my bank Reply with quote

Those five videos will feature in a RuneScape weekly survey

The competition launches today, and you have until the closing date of 25th August to submit your videos to the YouTube website. After the entries are in, Andrew, Mark Gerhard and a few video-hungry members of the Community Management group will then shortlist five finalists. Those five movies will then feature in a RuneScape weekly poll, allowing the community to choose their preferred.

The video with the most votes will be declared the winner and will get an all-expenses-paid trip to Jagex Games Studio, from wherever they are in the world, and, once here, they will get to meet the developers and creative types that attract RuneScape to lifetime. We will then send them off with an armful of signed Jagex goodies. The four runners-up will bag some membership, autographed t-shirts, mugs, mouse mats, mice and other substances.

Please note that all videos must be made within RuneScape (live activity isn't machinima), and must be filed via YouTube. We cannot accept entries sent to the Postbag or even Gallery email. For a complete list of rules and requirements, and also to find an illustration movie from TehNoobShow, subscribe to our YouTube page in www.youtube.com/runescape. If you have a question about the contest or are searching for some tips on making your own video, check out this forum thread. We can't wait to begin checking out the contents of your creative brains.

I was searching through my bank today while in the Grand Exchange in order to find stuff I could sell. I found some Bronze/Iron armor that I couldn't be asked to sell because it would be worth next to nothing. I then completed a small test to determine how greedy RuneScape F2P is and dropped an Iron Med helm just about out of the way of this crowd. Then I waited a moment or so for this to seem to others and lo and behold the minute it will 10 people run from the crowd and try to catch it. I was gobsmacked. Some of these horde was wearing adamant and rune armor too! I could not believe that there would be many people scrambling for an item that is just worth 55gp!

Let's us to read OSRS gold information on https://www.rsgoldfast.com/
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: