Login

Lost Password?

Create New Account

mlbfantasygm.com, Team Logo Face Masks, Seattle Mariners

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WilliamR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:01 pm    Post subject: mlbfantasygm.com, Team Logo Face Masks, Seattle Mariners Reply with quote

Shewmake had a great pro debut after going in the first round in 2019 out of Texas A&M and has a strong contact-and-glovework tool set. He's deceptively quick and has more range than some thought as an amateur, so he's now seen as a solid shortstop. He's 6-4, but the weak point in his profile is in-game power. DJ LeMahieu was something like this once upon a time, if you want to dream, but we'll need more than 65 pro games to foresee an outcome like that. Contreras is the younger brother of Cubs catcher Willson and has a wide base of tools that grade around average (excepting speed). For now, he looks a little more like a solid backup than a low-end starter.

mlbfantasygm.com
Team Logo Face Masks

Certainly they'd have to, because there doesn't appear to be much in the way of an alternative option for that DH role. Perhaps the only possibilities outside of Vaughn are catchers Zack Collins and Yermín Mercedes, two guys fighting for the backup spot behind Yasmani Grandal. For those suggesting Eloy Jiménez be moved out of the outfield, Hahn definitively said Wednesday that Jiménez is the team's left fielder.Seattle Mariners

Peralta hasn't pitched in MLB since 2019 for the Kansas City Royals. And he hasn't started a game since May 14, 2017, for the Milwaukee Brewers. In his eight-year career, Peralta has suited up for the Brewers (2012-17) and Royals (2018-19).

"Obviously, nothing was given to him," Boone said. "He had to earn everything, really the last couple of years. Last year proved he was ready to grab an everyday role on this team. At his age, his experience, the success and the confidence he's continued to build has put him in a position to come into this camp as an every day player.

The upside here is still substantial: solid-average center-field defense paired with those still-plus raw tools -- now with a shot for average or better contact and power output and above-average walk rates. He'll likely open in Triple-A waiting for a spot in a crowded Rays outfield picture, but an MLB debut seems like since he is on the 40-man roster.Tampa Bay Rays

"Just like any young person does, I've lived a life that's pretty selfish for the past six, seven years, whatever my minor league career has been. Now I have a life that I have to look after that's a lot more important than being selfish," he said. "My career doesn't just dictate my future anymore, but it dictates my son's. That's kind of all the motivation I need."Boston Red Sox

For his 18-year career, Damon also played for the Kansas City Royals, Oakland Athletics, Detroit Tigers, Tampa Bay Rays, Cleveland Indians and most notably, the Boston Red Sox -- who he won his first World Series title with.Milwaukee Brewers
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: